Magnetek Radio Remote Transmitters and Receivers
We offer the complete range of Magnetek Flex handheld transmitters, remotes, receivers, and complete systems, including Flex 4EX2, 6EX2, 8EX2, and 12EX2. All remotes come already paired with their receivers.
The Flex EX2 radio remote control systems are designed for control of industrial equipment and machinery such as overhead traveling cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, tower cranes, electric hoists, winches, monorails, conveyor belts, mining equipment and other material handling equipment where wireless control is preferred.
• Advanced Controls – the system utilizes dual advanced microprocessor controls with 32bit CRC and Hamming Code, providing ultra-fast, safe, precise, and error-free encoding and decoding.
• Frequency Hopping RF Transceiver – the system automatically searches and locks onto a free and uninterrupted channel at every system startup or during operation when encountering radio interference. The system is also capable of two-way communication between the transmitter and receiver as well as receiver-to-receiver with system status and relay output feedbacks.
• Zero-G Sensor Embedded – the transmitter is embedded with a Zero-G sensor to guard against any unintended control of the crane or equipment when transmitter is thrown or dropped.
• Wireless Remote Pairing Function – system information can be transferred wirelessly between two transmitters or between a transmitter and a receiver without the hassle of resetting the spares.
• Reliable Pushbuttons – the pushbuttons have gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than 2 million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even through gloves.
• Low Power Consumption – requires only two “AA” alkaline batteries for more than 100 hours of uninterrupted operation between replacements.
• Durable Nylon and Fiberglass Composite Enclosures – highly resistant to breakage and deformation even in the most abusive environments. The receiver enclosures and output cables are UL94-V0 rated. The transmitter and receiver enclosures are IP66 rated.
• Full Compliance – all systems fully comply with the FCC Part: 15 Rules and European Safety Standards.
• Other Optional Accessories and Features – transmitter magnet mount, transmitter belt clip, transmitter lanyard, transmitter rubber guard, miniature indicator light and buzzer, charging station, tandem function, random access function, multiple receivers function, and many others.